Villiera Punchion Pinot Noir


Vintage: 2022

Type: Red
Taste: Dry
Body: Medium
Alcohol: 13%
Serve at: 16-19 °C
Grape Variety: Pino Noir 100%

Size: 750mlml
Btl./Cs: 12

More details

¥ 6,000

¥ 5,400 per 12

More info

Country: South Africa
Place of Origin: Overberg、Western Cape
Winery: Villiera Estate

Description: Spicy and succulent with a good berry core and concentration. Elegant but powerful.

Production: 70% of the grapes are destalked and the remaining 30% was kept whole bunch. Spontaneous fermentation and malolactic fermantation. It was fermented in an open top tank with the 30% whole bunch split between the top and bottom for different flavour profiles. The stalks add to the structure and tannin. The wine spends an additional 10 days after fermentation. 20% of the wine went into new French oak with the rest into used French oak barrels. The wine was in barrel for 10 months before bottling. At bottling the wine went through a rough filter.

Food Combination: Meat, red meat, fish, camembert cheese, pasta, liver paste, prosciutto.


13 other products in the same category: